June 09, 2011

eShave: Shaving with Style

I love lingering around Adora in Greenbelt 5. It gives me a sense of relaxation just being inside the store. One thing I always do is to look around the exclusive things that they offer. Walking around one afternoon, I found this interesting shaving razor that really caught my attention.

These shaving razors are from eShave. It comes in different colors perfect to match your preference and personality. The best thing is it's perfectly reusable. The Gilette Mach3 refills, which can be bought from the local grocers, fit in these eShave razor.

There is also a shaving set complete with a stand for the razor and the lather brush.


I really like the blue among all the colors. The downside is Adora only carries a limited number of the razor and set. Go and check these out if you like it at Adora.



Visit the eShave site for shaving tips and info on the products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment