June 06, 2011

Diversion @ Time

Saturday night... Channeling my party mood after a week of hustle and bustle. What do I need? Outfit's rocking, camera and cellphone in my bag, and guestlist confirmed. I was on my way to Time to attend my friend's event.



Diversion. Apt to what I need. Coincidentally, that was the same name of the event. 11:30 pm and I was already walking through the doors of Time, transported to a state of trance with the loud beats in my ear.
















Time is located in front of A Venue in Makati Avenue. It has three floors with the dancefloor on the first level. The second level is filled with couches to accommodate people who prefer to just lounge around and drink with friends. I found the second level bar amusing contrasting the flashing lights of the first level with candles for a more cozy feel.



The roofdeck is the open air space. It had a different DJ providing guests with the more relaxing less party house grooves. This is the only area that provided guests with more opportunity to chat.














Diversion is organized by the people behind Wreck'd Productions. The group is responsible for slowly spreading the beats of trance music throughout the club scene in the metro. Through Diversion, they are growing the underground niche loyal to the progressive beats of trance.


No comments:

Post a Comment