May 25, 2011

To The Coolest, Thanks!

It was like a minor adrenaline rush. It goes like the show starts at 5:30 and I need to get there by around 5. So what time do I go to SMX? I need to get to the car already.

I tried to be present when possible last Philippine Fashion Week. It was a collaborative effort of Manila’s fashionable crowd to express their innate stylishness for all to gaze on. I wanted to view as much collection as possible to support the local industry. It was a fantastic week and I owe the fun experience to a number of people. I also got to meet some pretty interesting people and I'm happy for the chance to know them.


Valerie Tort and Frances Miralles for understanding my craving for glamour



Gordon Lee for hanging out with us and for the nicest Brian Tenorio for getting me the invite for the menswear collection



Congratulations to Santi Obcena for bringing the "Querida" to life through his Luxewear Collection. Again, I really liked the weaved pants! Lawrence Antaran for watching the show with us.



Lawrence this lomo effect is amazing!



The amusing eyebrows of photographer Joseph Pascual



The funniest Alcs Porras for that banging afterparty at Vogue, New World Hotel and the exclusive invite for the Penshoppe show



To my friend Jam for being one of my friends who showed up during the afterparty



 Paulo Breva and the sexy Pleshy Wee for the laughs even though our feet hurt already



Garvin Yao for the photos with Loren and Borgy for the really fun time during the Penshoppe show



Special thanks to the people I met but didn't get to take a photo with: 
Mark Ryan Alvarez for letting me use his photos for my blog posts
Jody Castillo for the chats during the afterparty at Fever, Sofitel Philippine Plaza
Andre Chang for giving me clothing ideas by being his fashion forward self
Mr. Samito Jalbuena for tips and advices for blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment