May 17, 2011

Fashion Week Menswear in White and Black

It was a rush. I was packing my things early and sprinting to the car. All the while, I was talking to my friend Brian Tenorio explaining that I want to get to SMX as early as possible to avoid the impending Beiber concert traffic. Tuesday was the schedule of the menswear collection and I wanted to make sure that I had a good seat during the show.

The show started with Anthony Nocom's collection. There was strong cohesion with the white, black, and beige colors but I felt that this was more resort wear than holiday. Still, it dabbled mostly on easy to wear pieces that most Filipinos can work with. These are the types of clothes that are advisable for the all year round weather condition of the country.




The finale was an artistic display of different headdresses with all the models clad in black.

The collections were great but I had my favorites. I will be posting my designer picks and collection in the next entries. Check back for details! 

Special thanks to the talented fashion photographer Mark Ryan Alvarez for sharing the photos to me. 
To contact him: 09279855548

No comments:

Post a Comment