January 31, 2013

Literally Living at Its Finest

Houses can serve as an inspiration and motivation for people who aspire to have a beautiful home that they may call their own.




Lifestyle Asia has produced coffee table books that honor distinct personalities in society for the past two years. This year, the magazine has placed their focus on the beautiful yet private aspect in these people’s lives, deemed equally important as their accomplishments. As someone who used to be the PR of the magazine, I was excited with the theme that the new book has to offer.

“Home & Away” is the third annual collectible book created by Lifestyle Asia. Delighting one's eyes is a collection of the diverse and beautiful interiors of abodes both in the Philippines and abroad. In its pages are the photos and stories on the personal sanctuaries of Manila society's most notable. 

A grand launch was held at the newly opened Raffles Hotel in Makati, with some familiar faces in Manila society present to support the book. 




 

















I was briefly reunited with two of my best friends who I used to work with when I was still with One MEGA Group - Cristina Gomez and Ina Arabia.


 


I was doubly ecstatic when I found out that the first featured home in the book is the overly stylish space of Tito Louie and Tita Mellie Ablaza. I still recall the short conversation I had with Tita Mellie during the opening of Ablaze last year when I was still the PR of the magazine. I asked her to let Lifestyle Asia be the first to feature her home if she finally decides to have her home be published in the pages of a magazine. The magnitude became greater with the feature in a Lifestyle Asia collectible book, and I must say that the lovely photos give justice to their fabulous home.




For the nth time, I am so proud of the Lifestyle Asia team and wish the book and them more success this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment