April 25, 2011

Stoked Inc.'s 10th Year Anniversary (Recounting Events # 2)

My friend Jia Mendoza invited me to the 10th Year Anniversary of Stoked Inc.

For those unfamiliar with the company, Stoked Inc. is a leading retailer in the country specializing in swimming, surfing, and wake boarding gears and wear. I've always loved looking through their surfing and wake boarding gear while imagining myself trying to do outdoor water sports. Maybe the sports part is not for me but I always check out their cool board shorts.

The event was held at the Rockwell Tent. Booze was free flowing and the people were ready to party. The program included an AVP on the journey of the company and the people who continue to support the brand, with a fashion show on their latest collection after.

It was an amazing journey for this brand and their founder, JV Borromeo.






The mannequins on display had on the current items available in their stores.









 







The bags in the glass display were complete with the accessories that goes with it.

Stoked Inc.'s menswear collection 









I had great fun that night and was reunited with one of my many great loves - Absolut.



You may view their website for their current selection and updates: http://stokedinc.com.ph/wordpress/

No comments:

Post a Comment